This is our 13th Network Newsletter, and in this October issue we have the following interesting articles:
- The latest Research Report - Development of Metagenomic Methods for Determination of Origin
- Review of Global Food Fraud Definitions
- Authenticity Methodology Working Group (AMWG) view on Use of Next Generation Sequencing for Food Authenticity Testing
- IRMS vs NMR: Which method is best for detecting exogenous sugars in honey?
- The Scottish Food Crime and Incidents Unit (SFCIU)
- African Centre of Excellence for Food Fraud and Food Safety
- Centre of Expertise (CoE) profile: GfL Gesellschaft für Lebensmittel-Forschung mbH, Berlin.
You can download the Newsletter from our Documents Section here