This webinar, hosted by RSSL will discuss the considerations around vegan manufacturing, the guidance surrounding vegan claims and possible supply chain challenges. It starts at 14:00 GMT 20 January. The topics covered include:
- The regulation, or lack of, guidance around and differences in what is meant or interpreted by the terms ‘vegan’, ‘vegan friendly’, ‘plant based’ etc.
- The risks to allergic consumers of assuming a product with a vegan claim is safe for them
- The challenge of the supply chain in ensuring that non-vegan contaminants are not introduced unintentionally, particularly during the era of COVID-19
- Vegan production management
- Product and ingredient testing, claim verification and cleaning validation for vegan products
Register for the webinar here