This free Zoom webinar panel event at 10:00-11:00 (GMT) on 7 February will discuss how food and beverage businesses can manage a crisis. A crisis can impact operations, hit the bottom line and cause significant reputational damage from which it may be difficult to recover. A badly handled crisis can quite simply destroy a business, so it’s critical to have a plan in place to mitigate risk as far as possible. The Panel will discuss:
- Planning - how to prepare a crisis management plan tailored for your business
- Risk assessment and mitigation – food safety requirements, notification and recall obligations
- Insurance - understand how insurance can help and where it won't
- Business interruption - carrying on during a crisis and what it may mean for your commercial contracts
- Communication - the making or breaking of your brand.