The 2nd conference of the African Continental Association for Food Protection (the regional organisation associated with the IAFP) will take place on 7-9 November in Accra, Ghana. The topics cover food safety, integrity, security and authenticity. There are five key themes:
- Innovative capacity-building approaches to food safety in Africa
- Integration of food safety with food and nutrition security in Africa
- Implementing one health approach for food safety in Africa
- Food safety policies and regulations in Africa
- Technological advances in food safety
Registration details are on the ACAFP website.