This is an update of their 2016 survey on the topic and is a 5-10 minute online, confidential, anonymous survey. Please participate or forward it to others as you see fit.
Your involvement will contribute to research and reports that help you reduce your “fraud opportunity.”
SURVEY LINK: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FoodDocument
The food industry accepts a wide range of documents to confirm the identity and source of products bought and sold. The research project based on this survey begins with an analysis of:
- The documents used in food product transactions
- The documents that are known or suspected to be fraudulent
- Best practices or countermeasures
This “Food Fraud 20 Questions” survey will provide more insight into this emerging and timely subject. Once the project is completed, the free Food Fraud Insight Report (link below) will be updated.
- Food Fraud Insight Report: Link to our “Understanding the Risk of Document Fraud in the Food Supply Chain: Preliminary Findings from the Food Document Fraud Survey” by Roy Fenoff, PhD & John W. Spink, PhD: https://www.foodfraudpreventionthinktank.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/FFIR-Backgrounder-fenoff-spink-document-fraud.pdf
- Webinar Session: Food Fraud Trends Update: Essentials for Avoiding Food Document Fraud, hosted by the Repositrak, OnTrak Webinar series, June 16, 2021, URL (75 minutes): https://repositrak.com/webinar-archive/ontrak-webinar-food-fraud-trends-update-essentials-for-avoiding-food-document-fraud/
For further information visit the Food Fraud Prevention THINK TANK website.